Monday, April 1, 2013

March Empties



Its a 10 miracle leave-in product, Kryolan Brush Cleaner, Percy and Reid Colour Shine Shampoo (100 ml size free with glamour), La Roche Posay Phyiological Soothing Toner, La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat, Schwarzkopf Conditioner Shot, Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Soft Honey and random product of the month Gillette Satin Care Pure and Delicate Shave Gel!!

As it has been snowing on and off in Ireland its hard to believe we are in April :-(  I didn't get through too many products this month. My favourite of the bunch has to be the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat which I've mentioned before so I will simply say it is the best moisturiser I've found so far for combination skin. I want to try the infamous Effaclar Duo next as Ive been experiencing slight hormonal breakouts recently. A close second  is the its a 10 miracle leave in treatment which definitely improves the manageability and softness of my hair although I dont know if I will repurchase as I have been dying to try the Kerastace Cement Thermique for years.

As for the rest of the products listed, I couldn't say any of them are particularly groundbreaking or definite repurchases but I am happy to have used them up as they've been in my collection for quite a while. They are nice products but not alot can be said about them. The Kryolan Brush Cleaner is extremely effective yet headache enducing due to the potency of it. Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer is the only make-up product I managed to work through this month, this stick provides excellent coverage but can look quite obvious and cakey. Hopefully I'll go through more make-up items this month :-)

Lets hope April is a better month weather wise !!

Have you used any of the products mentioned?? What products have you gone through recently??

No comments: