Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Red Alert


I played it safe since my early teens not veering far from the darkest shades of brown ; some may even say black. Almost a year ago now I decided it was time for something different and wanted to dye my raven locks a vibrant red.


Colour B4 could not tackle the build up of box dyes from many years of home diying and after several failed attempts i booked in with the professionals.It took 3 separate visits and many hours to get to the desired shade.

My hair needed to be stripped and bleached several times before the colouring and toning  process could begin. I love the result but red hair fades extremely quickly and is very hard to get remove from the hair.


As mentioned in a previous post ; I am now contemplating purple hair inspired by Jade Thirlwall ..... and the process begins!


No comments: